Director of the King's Office
Mr Christoffer Jonker is the Director of the Office. His deputy is Mr Frans Princen.
The Director has direct contact with the King, ministers and other dignitaries and is the civil servant in charge of the Office.
The Director is appointed and dismissed by Royal Decree, on the nomination of the Prime Minister.
List of Directors
- 1841-1854 Ridder A.G.A. van Rappard
- 1854-1868 Jonkheer F.L.W. de Kock
- 1868-1877 Baron W. van Heeckeren van Kell
- 1878-1893 Jonkheer J.F. Alewijn
- 1893-1899 Jonkheer P.H. Gevers Deynoot
- 1899-1910 Jonkheer P.J. Vegelin van Claerbergen
- 1910-1921 Baron J.A. de Vos van Steenwijk
- 1921-1945 Jonkheer G.C.W. van Tets van Goudriaan
- 1945-1959 Miss M.A. Tellegen
- 1959-1968 Jonkheer W.F. Röell
- 1968-1984 Miss F.M. de Graaff
- 1984-1991 Jonkheer W.H.D. Quarles van Ufford
- 1991-2006 Mr F.E.R. Rhodius
- 2006-2012 Mr P.W.A. Schellekens
- 2012-2019 Mr C. Breedveld
- 2019-present Mr Christoffer Jonker