To whom should I address a petition for pardon?

A request for pardon should be addressed to the Pardons Section of the Integrity and Screening Agency (Justis) of the Ministry of Justice and Security, using a form  that can be downloaded from the Agency’s website. Pardons are granted by Royal Decree. For more information visit the Agency’s website.