How can I change my name?

The Integrity and Screening Agency (Justis) of the Ministry of Justice and Security is in charge of the procedure for changing one’s name, which is done by Royal Decree. For more information visit the Agency’s website.

The Agency falls under the responsibility of the Minister for Legal Protection.