Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer by websites you visit. They allow your computer to be recognised for the duration of your visit to the website.
Which cookies does King's Office use?
- Cookie_pk_id determines for statistical purposes whether you are new to the website or have visited it before.
- Cookie_pk_ses helps determine for statistical purposes which pages you visited during a session.
- Cookie_pk_ref helps identify for statistical purposes the website from which you navigated to access King's Office.
- Cookie_surveyvisittime helps determine the duration of your visit for research purposes.
- Cookie_surveystatus remembers whether you have taken part in the online survey on King's office.
If you no longer wish to receive cookies you can block them with your web browser. More details can be found via your browser’s help menu.